- Take the TEDEd website tour. Every month the number of videos and flipped classroom episodes increases. Topics include: the arts, business and economics, health, literature, mathematics, social studies, thinking and learning and more.
- The controversy continues over the use of video games in education, and guess what? Not all teachers are sold on the benefits of video games as learning tools.
- “PowerPoint on steroids” allows a teacher to create presentations on their iPad, share them with students on their iPads, build in polls/quizzes, collect the data and engage students in a different way.
- From the University of Kent – take this 50-question survey about your leadership style. The results include: authoritarian, procedural, transformational, participative and Laissez-faire. I’d be curious to learn where you fall.
- I’m taking an online course right now and we were talking about building trust online. You might like to check out our thoughts on that topic here.